Coffee flavor is always a winner for a dessert. This recipe requires a quick an easy preparation, with or without a machine. There will be no leftovers, I promise you!
Quick Coffee Ice Cream
Recipe developed by Diet Desires.
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP instant espresso powder
- 2 TBSP vodka
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer in a medium tall bowl till it forms a soft peak.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whip more till forms a soft peak again.
At this point you can ether freeze the dessert by:
- Pouring the mix into a container and freeze it for minimum 4 hours before serving, or
- following your ice cream maker instructions, and churn the mix for 10 minutes, to get a soft ice cream.
- Serve it with extra walnut pieces.