Coffee flavor is always a winner for a dessert. This recipe requires a quick an easy preparation, with or without a machine. There will be no leftovers, I promise you!
Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP instant espresso powder, no need to grind
- 2 TBSP vodka , or whisky
- At this point you can ether freeze the dessert by:
- Pouring the mix into a container and freeze it for minimum 4 hours before serving, or
- following your ice cream maker instructions, and have a soft ice cream ready in 10 minutes.