This Strawberry Vegan Raw Ice Cream requires no cream maker! Covers so many diet bases. So easy to make quickly. Uses frozen fruit.
Strawberry Vegan Raw Ice Cream
Recipe developed by Diet Desires.
Make cashew butter
- Make your butter first. (If cashews are too dry, add 1 TBSP water.)
- Add the 2 cups raw cashews to your food processor*.
- Process for about 10 seconds. It will be course.
- Whir another 20 seconds till nuts start to clump together. If your machine does not have a built-in scraper, scrap down the sides to the center near the blades manually. Whir another 20 seconds and scrape again.
- Repeat till you have a smooth cashew butter.
- Measure 3 TBSP from the cashew butter. Put directly into food processor.
- Add to measured cashew butter and the rest of the ingredients.
- Start pulsing your food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve or store in the freezer.