For “carrot cake” overnight oatmeal, spend a few minutes the night before with blend of raw rolled oats, almond milk, and sweetener. If you like me needs shortcut to a breakfast but prefers homemade dishes, prepare a night before this overnight “oatmeal carrot cake”. Spend a few minutes in the evening and enjoy a great breakfast, without cooking one! The taste is rich, the effort is little.
Overnight Oatmeal Carrot Cake Breakfast
- ½ cup oats
- 90 g whole milk plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1 TBSP dried cranberry, chopped
- 1 TBSP crushed pineapple or apricot jam
- ½ TBSP Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP chopped walnuts, toasted, more for topping
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients.
- Transfer mix into two containers. Cover and chill.
- Serve it in the morning. Optional: top with extra chopped walnut or fruit.