Aphrodisiac Salad with pomegranate, garlic, watermelon, chilis, cacao nibs, almonds that improve romance, libido, and energy level. Make your loved one fall for this romantic salad by choosing natural aphrodisiacs to improve good feelings or more…The recipe includes rockets, pomegranate, garlic, watermelon, chilis, cacao nibs, almonds. All ingredients improve the libido and energy level.
Aphrodisiac Salad with Pomegranate
Recipe developed by Diet Desires.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ½ - 1 tsp honey
- Optional: ¼ tsp chili
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp thyme
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cups rockets, romaine or bibb lettuce, hand-torn
- ½ cup Persian or English cucumber, halved and sliced ¼ "
- 1 TBSP chives or green onions, chopped
- 1 hardboiled egg, sliced into 4 lengthwise
- ¼ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 1 TBSP cacao nibs
- Optional: 2 TBSP slivered almonds
- Optional: Pomegranate seeds for color
- Start the pomegranate dressing. Reduce the pomegranate juice to a sauce: in a medium saucepan bring the pomegranate juice, honey, and optional chili to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes until the liquid is reduced to ¼ cup. Set aside to cool.*
- At the same time cook the egg in a cup water in a small pot for 12 minutes.
- Toss the lettuce in the dressing and place in a serving bowl.
- Arrange the cucumbers, chives, egg, feta, hardboiled egg, and melons on top. Sprinkle with cacao nibs before serving. Optional: top salad with slivered almonds and pomegranate seeds.